Healthy Kids’ Day/Bon Secours WalkApril 8, 2011 - 3:17 pm
On April 9 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., this free event will feature pony rides, rock climbing, Zumba classes, healthy snack stations, obstacle courses and much more. Our own sports medicine doctors will be on hand in the Coaches’ Corner to discuss sports-injury questions, concerns and nutrition information.
The one-mile walk will begin at 1 p.m. at each location. All ages are welcome, and those who prefer can run. For more information, contact Lucie Ferguson at 804-545-1930.
- Chester Family YMCA, 3011 W. Hundred Road, Chester
- Midlothian Family YMCA, 737 Coalfield Road, Midlothian
- North Richmond YMCA Community Center, 4207 Old Brook Road, Richmond
- Shady Grove Family YMCA, 11255 Nuckols Road, Glen Allen
Last 3 posts by GoodSharing
- The Healing & Community Garden at
Memorial Regional Medical Center - June 20th, 2011
- Welcome, Dr. Jeffrey Roberts! - June 16th, 2011
- Health System Helps Hourly Worker Reach Personal Goals - June 15th, 2011